- Overall 84cm H x 147cm W x 91cm D
- Seat 42cm H
- Mattress 147cm W x 193cm D
- Mattress Thickness 14cm
- Overall Product Weight 37.5 Kilograms
- Size: Double
- Bed Type: Click Clack Sofa Bed
- Mattress Type: Foam Mattress
- Frame Material: TimberFrame Material Details: Rubberwood
- Timber Construction Type: Solid Wood
- Primary Colour: Blue
- Legs Included: YesLegs Material: Rubberwood
- Upholstery Material: FabricUpholstery Material Details: Polyester
- Seat Padding Material: High density foam
- Back Padding Material: High density foam
- Mattress Included: YesMattress Material Details: Foam
- Seat Suspension Type: Webbing
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Seating Firmness: Medium to Firm
- Recommended Weight Capacity: 260 Kilograms
- Pattern: Solid
- Box Contents: 1 x 2-seater sofa bed, 2 x cushions
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a dry cloth; only vacuum with hand-held vacuum
- Product Warranty: 12 months
- Consumer Advice: We strongly recommend using suitable floor protection to prevent damage to hard surface floors (e.g. a non-slip rug or non-slip furniture feet protectors). Regular checks to ensure that fixings are tight and the supporting legs remain securely in place is also required.
About the Manufacturer
Oggetti was founded in 1975 by Robert and Nancy Frehling. The Frehlings were already operating Nessa Gaulois in Miami, one of the finest gift, accessory and bridal stores. Their retail exposure made them keenly aware of the preferences of affluent retail customers as well as the needs of the store owner. This has informed their decision-making and product selection for Oggetti, keeping them always up-to-date and marketing-savvy.
Originally the entire collection was imported from Italy and marketed solely under the “Oggetti” trademark. In fact, the word “Oggetti” means “objects” in Italian and is used to describe accessories for the home. In 1980 Oggetti began a furniture division, using “Tavola” as the trade name under Oggetti umbrella.
As their expansion has occurred, Oggetti looked to other markets inside and outside Italy and today develops product in Sweden, Vietnam, the Philippines and Thailand. They search for a combination of design, quality, reliability of supply and value. Most of the suppliers are small craftsmen and most of the materials are natural. The company is proud to promote their artists and their artists’ special talents. The collection is fluid, always changing with new finds and discoveries.